Thursday, November 12, 2009

Possible new blog - MotoPunter

Hello any hapless readers out there of my irregular contrivances.

This blog sort of died with the distinction between 'travelling' and 'motorcycling'. Why did I not realise that earlier?

Anyway, I thought you might like to know that I'm thinking quite seriously about starting a serious blog (you know, one for people to read... with stuff like its own URL, advertising, third-party readers...). About, as the title suggests, punting on the MotoGP (and, possibly, cricket in the off season - but I really don't know whether I can keep up with cricket, too much going on there....).

I got all inspired last weekend. There's nothing like losing a whole lot of money to make you want to do something else. And I've been filled with sadness at not having a MotoGP season to follow.

Anyway, I know this blog is a lonely voice in a noisy ocean. Maybe the next one won't be?


--------
@JohnSBaxter
2009-traveldiary.blogspot.com
2009-motorcyclist.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment